It’s the month of love and you’ve already told your honey you love them too many times to count. Maybe it’s almost become such a habit to say it that you forget if you’ve actually said it today, or maybe you didn’t even register the emotion behind the phrase like you did the first time you muttered it (or yelled it from the rooftop, depending on which type of lover you are).
While we may forget if we said those three special words or how much they mean, we can constantly remind each other of our love through actions and other phrases—if only we pay attention.
10 actions that say “I love you”:
- Bringing in wood for the fireplace
- Sharing your fries
- Walking on the road side of the sidewalk
- Sending a flirty or suggestive text 😉
- Giving them alone time
- Washing their car or filling it up with gas
- Surprising them with their favorite treat on a hard day
- Letting them pick the movie
- Taking them lunch at work
- Making them their coffee
10 phrases that say “I love you”:
- “How was your day?”
- “This song makes me think of you.”
- “Let me know when you’ve made it safely.”
- “You’re so thoughtful.”
- “I missed you today.”
- “Do you need anything from the store?”
- “I appreciate you.”
- “I forgive you.”
- “How is your mom/dad/family/etc.?”
- “I’m so proud of you.”
Whether these are things you say or hear or do everyday or things you need to be more intentional about, when you make the effort to show love to your boo, you can truly feel your relationship grow.
What are things that your love does that make you feel the most loved? Share them with us in the comments!